Your sales report submissions tracks your sales and credit transactions. Send this information to AGLC electronically, using the Liquor Sales Application (LSA). To do so, you have two options available:
- Upload your sales file into LSA.
- Manually enter your sales within LSA.
When your sales submission is cleared against its licensee payment (or credit), you will receive payment for your sales.
- You can submit your sales using LSA
- When you enter your sales into LSA, AGLC's system compares it to information about registered products and licensees; if the information doesn't match, LSA will inform you of the errors that need to be fixed, before your submission is accepted
- You can submit multiple sales invoices within a reporting period; for example, you could submit separate sales invoices on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and if all invoices are successfully cleared against licensee payments (or credit), you will be paid for them the Friday of the following week
- All of your sales invoices that are successfully submitted/validated by 3 p.m. on Thursday and cleared against the corresponding licensee payment (or credit) will be paid on Friday of the following week
- If you submit after the Thursday 3 p.m. cutoff but before the end of the week, those sales invoices that are cleared with payments (or credits) will not make the following week’s payment (Friday). Payment will be the subsequent Friday, two weeks later; therefore, we suggest you submit your sales earlier in the week so you make it for the Thursday 3 p.m. deadline.
- Payments are due for corresponding sales invoices on the following Tuesday:
- Online banking payments are due Tuesdays, end of bank business day.
- Bank of Montreal deposits for cash and cheques collected on behalf of AGLC are due Tuesdays, end of bank business day.
- Cheques delivered to AGLC offices are due Tuesdays at 12 p.m. (noon).
- Consignment payments for sales invoices that are cleared (against payments/credits) by the following Wednesday are processed for Friday payment.
Overview of the payment process
|Week 1||LSA Sales invoice submission cutoff at 3 p.m.|
|Week 2||Payments for sales are due to AGLC||Consignment payments are processed for sales invoices that are cleared against payments/credits||Consignment payments are released by AGLC|
For more information