Your weekly sales report tracks your sales and credit transactions. Send this information to AGLC electronically, using the Liquor Sales Application (LSA). To do so, you have two options available:
- Upload your sales file into LSA.
- Manually enter your sales within LSA.
When your sales submission has been validated, you will receive payment for your sales.
- You can submit your sales using LSA at any time
- You can submit multiple sales reports within a reporting period; for example, you could submit separate sales reports on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and be paid for all three the Friday of the following week
- All of your sales reports that are successfully submitted and validated by 3 p.m. on Thursday, will be paid on Friday of the following week
- If you submit after the Thursday afternoon deadline but before the end of the week, you will be paid the Friday after that week's Friday, two weeks later; therefore, we suggest you submit your sales earlier in the week so you have enough time to fix any errors
- When you enter your sales into LSA, AGLC's system compares it to information about registered products and licensees; if the information doesn't match, LSA will inform you of the errors that need to be fixed, before your submission is accepted.
For more information