Report to the Canada Revenue Agency

As a liquor manufacturer, you are licensed under the federal Excise Act. Every reporting period, you must:

  1. File the necessary paperwork with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to ensure you comply with the Excise Act and have accounted for and paid your Excise Duties.
  2. Whenever you submit your Excise Duty Return to the CRA, you must also send a copy to AGLC at by the 15th of the following month. Use the subject line “Excise Duty Return – Reporting Period – Class E Licensee Name”.

For more information about what the CRA requires under the Excise Act, see the Canada Revenue Agency website.


  For more information

If you have questions about the CRA requirements, contact your regional Excise Duty Manager