Important news on registering alcohol containers

As of February 22, 2024, AGLC will no longer register alcohol containers with the BCMB on behalf of the liquor agencies. We are currently experiencing system issues that may potentially delay the alcohol container registration process. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are actively working to resolve the issue. Learn More

Operate your business

Report sales to AGLC

How to report your sales to AGLC as a liquor manufacturer to receive payment from AGLC.

Report to the Canada Revenue Agency

CRA reporting and duty requirements for liquor manufacturers in Alberta.

Convert or extend your licence

How to convert or extend your Alberta liquor manufacturer licence to let you sell and serve your products in more locations.

Collaboration manufacturing

Rules about creating liquor products in collaboration with other Alberta liquor manufacturers.

Contract manufacturing

How to enter into contract agreements with other liquor manufacturers and agencies for making liquor products on their behalf.

GST Reporting

GST reporting for liquor manufacturers in Alberta